ERA 0.00% 0.6¢ energy resources of australia limited

Hi su27dv,I wish you asked me earlier re source. I am pretty...

1. 275 Posts.
    Hi su27dv,

I wish you asked me earlier re source. I am pretty sure it was Alan Kohler on ABC but which program exactly it was I do not remember as it was broadcasted a month or so ago (so my post).

Anyway, I had a quick research today and found the following recent articles:

1.Germany doubled its imports of nuclear energy from France

Germany doubled its imports of nuclear energy from France
    data released Monday by the Federal Organization of Energy and Water draw the real map of the nuclear brackets established by the German government on 17 March and involved the temporary closure of seven of the 17 German reactors, after Japans disaster.
    Since then, Germany has turned the importation of nuclear energy from France and imported daily 50 gigawatts / hour more than it exports, going to be a deficit country from his previous position as an exporter.

2. No German nuclear power means higher bills for all EU countries

The majority of European countries are not giving up their nuclear programs. Switzerland is phasing its out, but France, which has a long and successful history of nuclear power generation, sees it as a solution for the future. Britain, Sweden, Spain and Belgium are just some of the other EU countries that have nuclear capacity, and are not planning to get rid of it.
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7vv29-rBPysJ:rt.com/news/germany-nuclear-power-prices/+Germany+is+buying+nuclear+energy+from+France&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com.au

3. Germany's Irrational Nuclear Energy Policy
    http://atlanticsentinel.com/2011/06/germanys-irrational-nuclear-energy-policy/

Even if Germany did not increase the import from France it would not be much of concern as so much demand from some other countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $66.70K 10.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199990 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.