ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Suggest that anyone really interested in ICN takes notice of...

1. 21,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2143
    Suggest that anyone really interested in ICN takes notice of RichieT and Occam's contributions.

People have grossly misinterpreted the MOU "deal" that ICN has announced. IF they understood how Ray James works and have read his comments in other newspapers, they would see what is behind the MOU. It is exactly how he organized the deal with Stanwell. He wanted something in writing that would "JUSTIFY" the massive expenditure on drilling and testing, to have a target IF it succeeded.
    Unlike most of the rest of the "hopefuls," he doesn't commit millions of shareholders' money to an exploration programme and then HOPE that he can sell the product. As he recently said, competition for sales of gas from these areas is immense and by signing up this MOU he is now able to proceed with the expenditure in full confidence that he can sell the product if successful.
    It will enable him to obtain finance, highly probably from farminees who see the merit and prospects of the MOU. And, as he did with the Stanwell deal, it will also minimize the dilution of share value by using others' money. That is what I call very astute, responsible management and, not understanding that, shows a gross lack of knowledge of the mining industry.
    Compare ICN's issued capital with other junior "explorers" who have billions of shares on issue and absolutely nothing to show their shareholders but good intentions.
    How they would LOVE such an MOU!!
    Patience with ICN will be highly rewarding.
    I mean HIGHLY. Enormous buying opportunities at these levels IF you have faith and patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.