OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

I still haven't had much time, but here is some information for...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I still haven't had much time, but here is some information for holders. In my opinion, it doesn't offer us much value. I'd like to see our 20% sold to PAN and the money put towards GG.

Basically the two holes SEEM to be on the edge of our tenement, this image I have created because I could not quickly locate one. Further information on the holes 167 and 167A are in the PAN announcement dated 31st Jan. Further comments can be found in their feasibility study released some days later.

What you'll see is that the mineralisation is now pretty much known to extend to the 2km (previously it was "possibly"), and that it veers north west, which we previously did not know.

One setback is that the mineralisation (I think) actually is down plunging in this direction, so it goes deeper and to my very limited understanding that probably means more expensive to mine - especially given they have shallower and richer mineralisation in other parts of the Norths deposit to mine first? (someone else comment on that perhaps).

Here's my picture, with another from the PAN ann for consideration.
    r
    ps.. in my image, the green is THX 20% fci.
    pp.s... here is a quote from their ANN:
    Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 9.24.58 AM.png
    6A808296_PAN.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.08K 560.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 16077989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 17666523 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.