BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

savannah timeline, page-12

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    For me personally I think its not a worry. Its just annoying and frustrating. Everyone can assess the claims being made and come to their own conclusion. One thing is for certain..it has created an excellent buying opportunity if you believe Savannah dont have a case. Savannah pretty much believe they should of been offered the rights to uranium on their dimension stone license. They applied for uranium rights on for their dimension stone license and when thrown in the trash they decided well im going to take it to court and see what they say. What ever. Their claims are outrageous. If they believed they should of had Nuclear rights they should have applied it in 2005 when BMN were first granted the license..not at the end of 2007 when their Dimension stone license lapsed. Others have tried taking the Namibian ministry of mines to court and failed..I dont see anything changing.

Will every other company who holds a Dimension stone license also have the rights to claim uranium? sure sure..watch the High Court claims rocket through the roof if that happens. Savannah know BMN have another large deposit around the Rossingberg dome. Grabbing that area will be a company maker in itself. Be patient guys..or if you have superfund money assess the situation and top up if you are confident the case has no standing. Thats my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.