Tell him he should get his bloods checked.His GP should be able...

1. 11,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tell him he should get his bloods checked.

His GP should be able to get the ball rolling in terms of a big, fat wake up. His liver enzymes will likely be out of whack, his 'bad' cholesterol too high and his blood glucose may well show he is diabetic. The initial shock will probably help him to begin in a new direction, with some help from his mates (hopefully).

Over 200kgs. He'll be lucky to reach 50 at that rate and he needs to be told. Has he got a family? Surely that ought to be enough to get him interested in changing his lifestyle.

My older brother is also fond of the amber liquid. He finally gave the smokes away about a year ago after some years trying to give up. He found success with laser treatment in Melbourne. One treatment, I believe. Recently he has given up alcohol, except on weekends. He's even going to a gym as well. Certainly not the brother I used to know.

Once you start the ball rolling and you begin to see results, then your motivation rises and success builds on success.

Hope your friend doesn't need to give up the smokes as well because that will make it ten times harder to lose weight at the same time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.