KIN 1.82% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

I'm not saying they didn't pay the first payment. I'm saying...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I'm not saying they didn't pay the first payment. I'm saying that a table of capital costs should (must) include all capital costs not just the ones left to actually pay. Think about it, your saying they spent $1.3mill on part of the plant but because it was a few months earlier they don't include it.....that's not a thing. It's a capital expense. Come tax time it's a capital expense.

The way you read it is exactly the same as how I read it. We just didn't think about the fact it needs to be there. Then the 2.5mw ball mill for $1.2mill. where's that included... If it's in the $20mill allocation for the refurb, relocate and upgrade of Lawlers then it puts pressure on what they still need to do there. And from the PFS figures just the upgrade portion was pretty expensive. $12mill plus $3mill contingency. Now you can drop off a margin from that $12 mill to whatever you thinks right but we still have to dismantle, relocate, build and refurb lawlers and probably the 2.5mw ball mill (can't remember if that was done already). I just saying it doesn't take much of a clerical oversight to destroy budget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $66.71K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.