KIN 7.14% 5.2¢ kin mining nl

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1346/1346400-7461fa44ccb6bbe7e1f0b3e6c4fb86db.jpg

last page APPENDIX 1

“If I’m right then I suggest the CRAFTING  of any announcement seeking to suggest the DFS WAS IN ERROR WILL NEED TO BE VERY MINDFUL OF POTENTIAL DEFAMATION REPERCUSSIONS AND/OR ADVERSE PRESS for KIN.

I (David Sproule) have NO INTENTION OF ACCEPTING BASELESS REPUTATIONAL DAMAGE AND ASSUME “DON HARPER, SRK, SPROTT AND OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED IN COMPLETING AND SCRUTINISING THE DFS MIGHT ADOPT THE SAME VIEW.

So my understanding of the wording above in the email David SPROULE wrote to Joe Graziano and has placed Joe in a situation were he has to keep his mouth shut or else.?
    So Don Harper, David Sproule, SRK, Sprott and other parties involved ..are actually stating that they are NOT going to take responsibility coz they  don’t want to ruin their reputation and be founded out of the errors that they have made or know of. David Sproule states clearly that he knows that things have to be kept quite and information is to be withheld from the public.  COZ HE SUGGESTS CRAFTING OF ANY ANNOUNCEMENT  SEEKING TO SUGGEST THE DFS WAS IN ERROR.
    DEFAMATION...MUST KEEP THIS IN MIND!

Sounds like David Sproule has put Joe Graziano on NOTICE!

Who else in KIN has been threatened by this bully and DON HARPERs gang!?

And do we Shareholders want these BULLIES working with our hard earned money?
     There is more to this story than we shareholders think ..

Thank you David Sproule for showing the shareholders that you are not to be trusted and that it’s you and your gang above that you mentioned that have destroyed KIN and wasted SH money and I am starting to believe that you have sabotaged KIN and its SHAREHOLDERS.

This is a very powerful and offensive email sent by DAVID SPROULE to Joe Graziano.

David Sproule Don Harper and gang knew of the flaws in the COMO report and tried to hide this from us Shareholders. Something is Very corrupt and very shifty going on here.!!! I wonder if this is the reason the COMO report was with held from SH , coz of the email  above from David Sproule himself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $61.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $48.05K 914.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 318479 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 249798 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.