KIN 1.82% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

Mmm, not sure if a) you know what you are talking about or b)...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Mmm, not sure if

a) you know what you are talking about or 

b) trying to be smart or c

yes we do have the numbers provided for in the original DFS but no numbers from anywhere else. If you are saying find an approximate yard stick to measure it against then I don’t think you understand all the variables    Involved. kin were trying to do something that only a few people can do and have done. Sproule is on a different level to you ordinary processing guy and that’s why even people such as Como don’t get it nevertheless the layman (or kind current board). 

Harper and Sproule didn’t fail nor are they responsible for the current mess simply because they did not get the chance to finish off what they started. And until such time as anyone shows shareholders NUMBERS that show the differences between doing it the “Sproule” way v the conventional way broken down into line items and time frames I can’t  see how people can say what is being communicated by the board is right. 

I would trust Sproule and his team to build the mill over the current highly paid board supervisoring a group of highly paid consultants to manage highly paid contracts. That is where most of the price differences would ultimately lie. There is a massive difference in costs and time between being able to do something and managing someone who can. 

I’ve been over the history of Sproule’s and Harpers resignations v the timing of the “significant cost blowouts” and it simply reinforces my thoughts about things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $66.71K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.