KIN 1.82% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

You'll never be privy to line by line numbers but you can gauge...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    You'll never be privy to line by line numbers but you can gauge to a certain extent but you actually have to look. I honestly didn't bother looking into it until all this went wrong. I just assumed they were correct as after all that's there job isn't it. But if you punch in the numbers keeping in mind a percentage button works on a calculator you can get a idea. Half the hardware still needs to be bought and built from scratch not from Lawlers. Discount the consultants margin. Add in a few variables and costs of work already completed etc and its over budget. If it's over budget by let's say 15% you really need to review your project and your boss starts giving you a hard time. It's fiscally irresponsible to proceed if you've blow your budget by that much at the start as you really don't have room to move if something goes wrong during ramp up. And we haven't even got to digging a hole and the rest of it.

I actually agree Sproule probably could build it well but not on the budget they estimated and once your over by more than your contingency margin all your work needs reviewing and confirming. The contingency was only $5mill so not really a large amount to exceed either. All I'm saying is check it out for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $66.71K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.