KIN 1.82% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

You are correct 18% my mistake but that takes $10mill to more...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    You are correct 18% my mistake but that takes $10mill to more than 30% over budget which is worse not better. And im working on 15% being excessive, good pick up. Questions have to be raised as to the abilities of them to perform the build with percentages like this. And $10mill was just a small amount what if it's really $15 or $20mill.

I do agree they really did do some misleading damage control when it went down and I was the first to state this at the time. I also can't see them just coming out and saying yeh we stuffed it up and we'll let you know exactly when we've poured through all the paperwork as its gonna take time to produce a report especially when your also in the market for new employees and they're not exactly rocket scientists to begin with. I'd say the majority holders got wind of a potential problem from a contractor and flexed there muscle.

I dont think Dixon had the smarts to confidently monitor the budget for excessive cost overruns as essentially you hired the guy to do a job you weren't capable of doing yourself.

And you could imagine the response from them if questioned over the budget. Its like us arguing our prospective points we both think we know what's happened but really only one of us is right and I'm not providing a guarantee that its me either here I'm just saying I can see how cost overruns could legitimately happen on the budget they created and to take a look for yourself and see what you think.

Doesn't really concern me who runs the company as I can trade on either direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $66.71K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.