KIN 1.82% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

SAVE KIN -The truth bombshell has arrived - BOOM ., page-69

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    I did un-ignore you for a moment whyyy . I'm not sure where your "unsubstantiated thread" bit comes from . I guess the title is open to one's interpretation of the English language and that can be a moot point at times .There was indeed a letter sent to shareholders from those proposing to come onto the board , and it indeed is the bombshell catalyst requiring a truthful detailed reply from the board on issues raised.

That reply as AM indicated last night in his notice will be forthcoming to shareholders.

I do however find it interesting what your motivation is ?

You state you are not a holder , yet you immediately had access to what I was talking about ? How does that work ?

Within moments became abusive and made "unsubstantiated " personal comments about my intellect , etc., on a public forum. Why are you bothering ...........is this how you get your jollies ?

A lot of my posts are generic and based on similar types of projects. There are many (maybe you included) who do not grasp the BOO fast track method of project delivery where FEED is being carried out on the run as the project progresses vs consultant EPCM delivery where requires much more up front work to be done prior to commencement. To do a BOO , it requires total commitment at board level and the appointment of the necessary skill sets along the way . I am not saying that there were not deficiencies as no doubt there were.  But from what we were told there were no major flaws in the methodology.

I realize this is only one aspect of the issue but it appears to be the significant precursor to what followed  . To change the complete project methodology after commencement is very unusual highly costly .

To save you the trip to ASIC , I do not know the 249d proponents nor do I know anyone who works for KIN. I am solely a private investor who knows enough about project management and execution to warrant wanting some answers on what happened with my investment after continually being assured in announcements that the project was on schedule .

It now appears that the truth will come out !

ps. (Maybe in hindsight I could have used another word instead of "bombshell" , however what other word describes a penetrative explosive device that warrants an equal and opposite reaction ? ) 

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $66.71K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.