KIN 1.82% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

Come on you missed me. I told you how I got access to it. I did...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Come on you missed me.

I told you how I got access to it. I did try to post it as a PDF but didn't seem to work. The question as too why I got it you need to ask the sender. I'm not against the truth coming out and I actually got excited for a minute thinking it would hold answers but sadly I really didn't find much in it of any substance or use. I need figures not heresay he said she said stuff. Did give me a chance to sign David's e-mail address up to a few dating sites though haha your welcome.

I don't mind if you ignore me. I personally find the negative comments on this forum more useful than the positive comments as it gives me something to research and a different view. Doesn't mean I always listen to it or as you say is even true but there's been a handful of negative comments now I've ignored which I really shouldn't have and cost me money. There hasn't been a single positive comment that's made me money yet.

On another note I did find it interesting that Sproule brought considerable money with him when he joined. Just an interesting point.

I also find it strange that the current team made a point of stating they had purchased all the steal for the currently half finished tanks. Rather a strange point to make really when you've half finished a job. A job you already contracted out for completion and had to start after announcing a blow out but then only half finished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $66.71K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.