KIN 1.67% 5.9¢ kin mining nl

SAVE KIN -The truth bombshell has arrived - BOOM ., page-72

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    "there's been a handful of negative comments now I've ignored"

I do find some people's closed mind approach very hard to fathom. When this methodology was raised , I did mention a number of times on this forum that there were inherent risks and that it could only work if KIN hired "in house" process , production , costing etc., personnel to pull this off (having been there before myself).

Unfortunately at that time I was shouted down relentlessly by certain posters who wear welding masks for sunnies. Based on constant reassurances in the company announcements and presentations at the time I continued to invest in this company and even recommended it (unfortunately) to close friends as it is "good ground" I believe.

What happened earlier this year DOES require close scutiny. I'm sure everyone would agree as the fact is that the complete change of tack is the precursor to all of this !

Unfortunately "who did what and pulled what strings " ultimately is important as it completely changed the reasons why we invested in this company.

For want of a better analogy , it's like going to the bank and investing in a compound interest facility to be told suddenly and without notice and just before it was about to mature that all the terms of your investment have been thrown out the window , it is now only a simple interest facility , your investment is now only worth only about 70% of what it was .......but hey , give us more money and probably more after that and we may one day in a year or two be maybe able to get you back some of your investment , depending of course on some now unknowns as we have changed our investment strategy for you ..........??? 

Fair enough analogy I believe from what has happened here.

We just need truth , clarity and a positive way forward to production asap with all on board .......I don't care who it is ..........JUST DO IT !

My opinion only , DYOR.

GLTAH , we need it !

Last edited by coalboy: 03/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $59.54K 996.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 366786 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.