KIN 3.85% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

Part 2 of reply as it takes me abit to read all this. This is...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Part 2 of reply as it takes me abit to read all this. This is why I normally just post memes.

The email wasn't really a bombshell though. You and susan86 continued to push it as facts of a cover up but it's not the case. It's a point of view but no facts with any merit. I'm not insisting my point of view is correct I'm just saying scribble in some numbers and have a look. I understand the type of build scenario and if you compare the PFS vs DFS you can get a margin of savings expressed as a percentage. I went through it all months back when she went sour and it took me near 2 hours so I'm not going to scribble it down again but if you get time it would be helpful to put up your numbers to confirm your side that there budget was solid. I'm not questioning the build design im questioning the accuracy of the figures. Saying the methodology is correct doesn't disapprove my point of view. Although I have worked on more than one gold plant in a limited capacity I'm definitely no engineer and know shit all about fine tuning a mill. But I'm not arguing how to fine tune it just build to a budget. The PFS has costs of a new one. The DFS has owner built at a discount. This gives us a rough Margin. The PFS also has a cost of the upgrade costs which would still need to be built from new. Not taking into account a margin they costed this as about half the whole DFS budget just for the upgrade from 750 000tpa to 1.2mtpa on an already established unit. Now the DFS build is upgraded slightly again on top of this. I use words like "about" as I'm spouting this from memory so for anyone interested DYOR on the exact figures.

Plenty abuse firing from a few posters here not just me. I stated truthful my interest in this but yet you refer I'm lying etc and I'll throw it straight back your way public forum or face to face. Susan86 threatening assault at an AGM is of course going to warrant police involvement of she follows through. Even online threats are becoming grounds for action in some states with new laws.

Points on asset allocation/investment choices by susan86 is of interest to me as it should now have become apparent to most of us that over investing in a start gold mine with no current revenue stream is of high risk. High risk means potential catastrophe. She can't creditably argue against this it's just not a thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $52.51K 973.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115718 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.