KIN 1.82% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

I don't think AMs response will provide much due to the email...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I don't think AMs response will provide much due to the email really giving much new information to respond to that's not already known by the market. You'd have to pour through a few announcements to find it though.

Don't worry about fine details. I don't have them or any connections with KIN so we can't focus on fine details. Which I know means we can't get down to single dollar amounts going here n there but a rough calc gives us a rough idea. I'm just working from what's off the PFS and DFS. Put the 2 tables side by side and look at the proposed budget reduction from building it yourself. Also keep in mind the figure I mentioned about the upgrade costs and where they've applied it in the PFS because that's the figure that really got me thinking about all this and formed my view. Now I don't trust any of them past or present to tell me the real truth so I'm just trying to ascertain who's telling lesser amounts of bullshit as they're probably the best chance for this too succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $66.71K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.