KIN 1.75% 5.8¢ kin mining nl

If full mill payment is there then point it out please. If the...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    If full mill payment is there then point it out please. If the final payment is there so should the rest of it you'd think. They have an amount for relocation, refurbish and upgrade of the plant.

I don't think Sproule and Kamara have invested enough money to get themselves in though. The save KIN email is an attempt to garner support from the disgruntled holders crowd because they need more votes. The otherside would be confident they have enough to stay in. Ofcourse I could be wrong and we'll find out. It's a smart business move to attempt it as they have little to lose if they fail. If it was about pride Sproule wouldn't have resigned he would have stuck it out until they fired him and got his renumeration package atleast.

What you mention about starting small sounds more like the PFS plan which I liked. AM is just playing the hand he's been dealt and playing it responsibly. They have no choice other than raise at low prices.

As far as I can tell they had to change tactics on the build because they messed it up the first time. If they dont de-risk the project and they mess up a second time you lose your licence. Risk mitigation is pretty serious but many here like to ignore it especially on their personal portfolios then get upset when they lose significant amounts of money (susan86). Investing in a start up company with a plan to fast track a revenue stream is high risk which means it isnt guaranteed to succeed as we've seen. Grab a book on it sometime it's boring as shit but if you don't like losing money it'll probably help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $68.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $45.56K 838.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 385000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.