KCN 4.36% $1.54 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Save Kingsgate from Metal Tiger

1. 7,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Kingsgate is under threat from a takeover from Metal Tiger. This has been initiated with only a 8.1% stake. There is a risk that Metal Tiger will look after Metal Tiger and purely Kingsgate shareholders will be left with nothing.

Now that Dazza's posts hints at one of the instos on their side and influential Thai I'm worried. From a purely Kingsgate shareholders perspective, which I am, a Metal Tiger controlled Board would be devastating.

How can Metal Tiger win when clearly this is so bad for purely Kingsgate shareholders? It's dawned on me. Apathy. If only 50% of the shareholders vote, it doubles the effective worth of Metal Tiger's shareholding to 16.2%.

I know most shareholders don't vote; I know I rarely do, but this is one time where everyone should vote. You've got until Sunday 10:30 am to vote to save Kingsgate from Metal Tiger. If you've voted, great. If you know someone who is a Kingsgate shareholder, get in touch will them and get them to vote.

If Metal Tiger get control of the Board, their best way to profit is to sell everything and get Chatree in their hands. We get nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.54
Change
-0.070(4.36%)
Mkt cap ! $395.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.58 $1.52 $796.5K 517.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10998 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 2199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.