If you had followed my posts on other threads about conservation...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    If you had followed my posts on other threads about conservation in general, You would have no doubt as to where my priority stands regarding our oceans.

Had you done so; you would be well aware of my respect for Boyan Slat, and that I am a financial member of Ocean Cleanup. Even at 78yo., I still have heroes, and young Boyan is one of mine. I once tried to do something similar in my young 20s, but failed. I was too idealistic, for I was trying to stop the plastic getting into the ocean in the first place. Mr. Slat accepted that most people will remain inconsiderate jerks. Thus he invented a way of cleaning up the oceans afterwards,

There is still much more to be done however. Even animals in the depths of the Marianas Trench have microplastics in their gut.

No mate. I would never put you on "DELETE" I find your posts most amusing. You are dominating a thread, about a year after most of us said our piece about this matter. Unfortunately you are acting as if you are then only one who knows anything about it, and acting as if you are the Maritime Messiah. ie. The new M & M.

BTW I still have my pair of Ocean Cleanup sunnies. The are now sold out. (Due to to the fact that they have run out of plastic!)

Regards....Marum Katze

PS. Let me apologize in advance for any spelling, grammar, or continuity, errors in my posting. I am posting from. my carport. - frozen solid - the waters have extracted their revenge upon me, for my failings. I shall see if the waters will revive me - namely a really hot shower....M cat

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.