save the children phillipines disaster appeal., page-35

1. 9,046 Posts.
    In fairness…China did raise it's contribution considerably….not sure of the exact figure, but by a lot more….Now if they just quit claiming they own half the Pacific…...
    However, the Philippine national government has a lot to answer for…..The yearly theft of billions of dollars by federal, provincial, and local politicians, NGO leaders/estafa experts, the grossly corrupt health system….etc and so very much more etc…Needs to stop. I've had Filipino military officers confess to me that it was very common for officers to pocket the salaries of troops that didn't exist anymore…i.e. left the military..died…etc…Standard operating practise…Officer School 101...
    This typhoon has put the lies, shortcomings, failings, fraud, and brazen stealing in full view of the populace…..Don't know if enough anger is out there to decorate the lampposts….but it should be….I fervently hope they have the resolve to reform their government and personally happy to pay for a few miles of rope….
    The cesspool their political system has become - has killed Filipinos in their legions last few years. .I like Filipinos, friendly and cheerful for the most part…always hopeful and very patriotic…..Time they took their country back….With extreme malice….and lock it in permanently….

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.