EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Save the reef

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Eden really need to get on the clean, green save the Great Barrier reef band wagon.

Its all we here about these days stop Adani blah blah blah...destroying the reef blah blah blah.

They have a product that falls into the environmentally friendly lower carbon emissions etc. category so they need to use this to their advantage (as well as the other benefits of adding CNT's to concrete).

Start pushing this to some of the big company's that are using concrete on large infrastructure projects for example Trans Suburban. They are building so many of our roadways in OZ (and the US)... if these companies can spruik to the government that their products are using clean green concrete surely this should help to sway decision makers to use them as opposed to one that is not using environmentally friendly concrete.

Their strategy of working with the slow moving government departments doesn't seem to be bearing too much fruit at this stage. I believe they need to focus more on partnering with some of the larger companies who are building the roads, tunnels bridges etc through out the world and things will hopefully start moving.

P.S. I am not by any means a tree hugging anti coal activist but if using this as a sales technique helps to move the product I will proudly wear my hemp shirt and drink kombucha as the money rolls in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 369

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 199387450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8865304 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.