Jesus made it clear that that some that believe in him ''will...

1. 20,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Jesus made it clear that that some that believe in him ''will live'' again ''even though they die''. There will be others that ''will never die'' when God's Kingdom comes to eliminate death from obedient mankind here on earth.

You have to read it again.
    Jesus said, not what you think Jesus said. Jesus said, will never die. That is will never die!
    The one who believes in me will live, doesn't mean will live again, they will live.

even though they die;
    Disbelief is what dies here, thoughts of the flesh, life of the flesh, desires of the flesh.
    Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
    12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
    God doesn't die, nor His children MrGordon. Do you believe this?
    Jesus said those who believe in Him will never die. That is never die!

A vision of Moses and Elijah is not proof they are alive.

You will have to take that up with Jesus.
    ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’?
    He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

I have seen John Wayne on television walking and talking. That does not mean he is alive.

Or your television.

The ''imprisoned spirits'', were the disobedient angels that came to earth ''in the days of Noah'' and took on materialized bodies. They left behind their wives and hybrid Nephilim offspring and returned to the spirit realm from which they came.

3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”
    The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
    26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness,

Samuel had refused to speak with Saul once he had been rejected by Jehovah. Surely you don't think a ''spirit medium'' could force Samuel to change his mind. It would have been demons that impersonated Samuel.

Then why did Samuel speak with Saul?
    Samuel said all he had to say.
    The written testimony didn't say demons impersonating Samuel.
    I suppose you have to consider that because it opposes your beliefs.

It is Satan that promotes the idea humans don't die.

I suppose you can be forgiven for blaspheming the Son of Man.

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

I didn't say all humans never die.
    But something else for you to consider.

52 Meanwhile, all the people were wailing and mourning for her. “Stop wailing,” Jesus said. “She is not dead but asleep.”53 They laughed at him, knowing that she was dead. 54 But he took her by the hand and said, “My child, get up!” 55 Her spirit returned, and at once she stood up.

I suppose her spirit never got to be imprisoned?

The demons and false religion continue to promote that lie.
    It is Satan that promotes the idea humans don't die.

(Genesis 3:4) At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die.

It may be true as you say MrGordon but let God be true, not you, MrhumanbeingGordon.

Let God be true, and every human being a liar.

Don't get conned into joining them Gum!

I have no intentions of joining JW MrGordon.
    Scripture doesn't reconcile with their beliefs or are they just your beliefs MrGordon?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.