SAVED - from what and so what ?, page-11

1. 11,902 Posts.
    25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
    --------------------
      Jesus made it clear that that some that believe in him ''will live'' again ''even though they die''.  There will be others that ''will never die'' when God's Kingdom comes to eliminate death from obedient mankind here on earth.
    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

Do you believe this?

2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.
    ----------------------
      I have seen John Wayne on television walking and talking. That does not mean he is alive.
    (Matthew 17:9) As they were descending from the mountain, Jesus commanded them: “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of man is raised up from the dead.”

A vision of Moses and Elijah is not proof they are alive.

19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built.
    ---------------------
       The ''imprisoned spirits'', were the disobedient angels that came to earth ''in the days of Noah'' and took on materialized bodies. They left behind their wives and hybrid Nephilim offspring and returned to the spirit realm from which they came.

(Genesis 6:4) The Nephʹi·lim were on the earth in those days and afterward. During that time the sons of the true God continued to have relations with the daughters of men, and these bore sons to them. They were the mighty ones of old times, the men of fame.

Samuel had refused to speak with Saul once he had been rejected by Jehovah. Surely you don't think a ''spirit medium'' could force Samuel to change his mind. It would have been demons that impersonated Samuel.
    It is Satan that promotes the idea humans don't die.

(Genesis 3:4) At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die.

The demons and false religion continue to promote that lie. Don't get conned into joining them Gum!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.