VCR ventracor limited

saveventracor blog disabled, page-5

1. 62 Posts.

SV have actually said in one of the comments posted this week that they received "a long letter from a big city lawyer" regarding inapropriate comments posted on their blogsite. SV guys do not have the time and resources to moderate the comments, so they just decided to delete posts older than May 29 (with comments). Yesterday SV disabled the comments altogether.

I have however copied one recent comment before they were disabled:
    "I was employed by Ventracor from its inception in Nov 1996 until Nov 2008. I pioneered the Ventrassist with Dr Geoff Tansley and Dr John Woodard. I was at the first human implant at the Alfred hospital with Don Esmore. I was Head of R&D and on the Executives in 2004 & 2005, and then Headed Advanced Product development 2005 to 2008 to develop a future product line ( TETS) to remove the lead. I have never seen a company managed so poorly. ( I worked for Cochlear before Ventracor). In advanced product development we were close to an animal trial version of the TETS based LVAD. When the plug was pulled and handed to a US team that produced nothing. It is my personal opinion that if our technology pipeline was allowed to continue we would have attracted Thoratec. I tried to convince the company to go down the path of minimally invasive pump technology where the future is for LVADs but they rejected these proposals. Now I am working with the Alfred hospital and UNSW under my own company Thorvascular Pty Ltd on new product lines. I will not allow these mistakes to be made again. Good luck Ventracor thanks for the memories and the wonderful people I worked with. Dr Peter Ayre."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.