A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

I have sent an email to Kordamentha. Hello voluntary...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I have sent an email to Kordamentha.

Hello voluntary administration team,

I strongly oppose the section 444g after reading the experts report I have found some major concerns into the valuations of the company.

According to table 4.4 on Srk's valuation report it states that transaction 1 involving the sale of kidman resources 50% owned earl grey resource to Wesfarmers.

This information collected by the kidman resources Annual shareholders report.
    the proved 54.4 Million tons
    The probable 39.8 millions tons
    Making a total maiden ore reserve of 94.2 Million tons at 1.5% contained lithium.
    Therefore equals 1,413,000 tons of contained lithium
    Divided by the transaction price $745.32 Million dollars gives a cost per ton price of $527 or near abouts to srk's $524 per ton.

Now my understanding is Wesfarmers have agreed to pay $524 per ton for 50% ownership of the earl grey resource.
    Therefore the total value of the earl grey resource should be potential double that at $1048 per ton.
    I believe this information has not been taken into account.
    Allowing a price per ton of alita resources at $1048 or less 40% strategic investment premium for $628.8.

Given the groups model of 4.1Million tons maiden resource at 0.87% contained lithium equals 35,670 tons giving the company a value of $22.4 million dollars instead of the $11.2 Million dollars quoted by srk's independent report.

I have also asked if the latest drill program results have been included in the expert's report which they have not been.

A section from Alita resources quarterly activities report announcement released on the 25th of July 2019 stated that,

"Exploration Drilling continued throughout the quarter with the completion of about 14,758m of RC drilling and 2,197m of diamond core drilling. About 75% of the completed drilling was for infill and sterilization purposes. The eastern and southern portions of the current inferred mineral resource have now been substantially infilled drilled. Limited step out extensional drilling has been successful in increasing the footprint of known pegmatites. About half of the extensional holes are pending assay and a detailed exploration update is expected to be completed by August 2019."

Now I firmly believe that these results which have been completed but not included in the experts report
    Are directly of significance to the company's value.
    As the drill program consistent with mostly infill drilling.

Therefore would increase our maiden resource from 4.1 Million tons of the currently estimated 26 million tons.

I do believe that if these results are not included
    It dose not represent true company value therefore have unfairly prejudice the interests of shareholders.

I would like this information to be heard at the court hearing.

Kind regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.