Me again, before you read this... No I don't have any...

1. 1,786 Posts.
    Me again, before you read this... No I don't have any relationship with these guys at all! Just sounds like a good deal, especially for day traders.

Just spoke to a very helpful guy in Melbourne named Tom. Trader Dealer is a subsidiary of MDS Financial so seems they are nt going to disappear.

It is $33 flat fee per contract note per stock. But what might be of interest is that you can trade a single stock eg BHP up to 12 times per contract note in a single day up to total of $200K in trades. Therefore buy in 12 times at different prices and it's still only one contract note at the end of the day so it's $33.

The Market Analyser seems extremely robust software to me, and I particularly like the scanning analysis across the entire market on many recognised buy signals, as well as the proprietary scans they have prebuilt as well.

It costs $90 a month for live data and the software "rental". No contracts, you don't pay anything if you don't log in for a whole month, and if you trade 3 times in a month the software is free, if you trade 8 times in a month the whole $90 is waived.

Other fees at http://traderdealer.com.au/What-We-Charge.aspx

I'm in. If anyone finds anything bad or good let me know ASAP!

Kook

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.