CAI 0.00% 10.5¢ calidus resources limited

Thanks Nathan for all your input to these threads, never miss...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Thanks Nathan for all your input to these threads, never miss reading your opinions, you are a very learned person. And to all of those with enthusiam, Rebel, Madkat, Zarzoore, Jovann, Attitudes and many more I hope this is not the end.

I have a vested interest in this company, not just with the 10k(yes it may not be much compared to some but there it is) but losing a product I have felt comfortable recommending, one that had plenty of positive feedback. One with scientific backing, no heat, no smell, safe in pregnancy etc.

Marketing is king in this field and I can't help but feeling publicly listed companies struggle compared to private in this space. I have many occaisons in the last 25 years seen products go from nothing to household names from a steady rise from marketing and in house promotion in pharmacy. Berocca, Swisse, Carolines cream, Painaway, Caruso's, Michaels(WA), even Lucas Paw Paw, all brands that have flourished without the vigours of public listing and the various wages concerned with these companies.

I find that Thermalife is now out of stock at my suppliers, not sure about its core or planogram status yet, but this will be the next to suffer imo.

I have many customers that will be disappointed. From the 87 tubes I sold in the month it appeared on Today, Tonight it was obvious people are screaming for an effective product in this space. I hope the IP can be developed by someone of note if nothing else eventuates, as this is what is important. Trying to isolate Tripetofen is something that could be very worthwhile for someone like Novartis and the like. There may be some scavengers on the prowl?

I wish all of us that held hope all the best in these disappointing, troubling times, and hope for an outcome that can see perpetuation of the ideal that this product possesses.

Cheers Doogs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $220.6K 2.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 3364102 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 121548 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.