there's this little pet shop near me and they have had many dogs...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    there's this little pet shop near me and they have had many dogs over the years who have all live 13+ years with minimal visits to the vet. the owners say that what they feed the dog makes a huge difference, none of that canned/tube/dry food diet for the dog, it kills them over time.

i have noticed over time many people who used to have dogs that i know, where living a lot longer than the dogs they have today, not sure why this is but i have been told by many people that they believe that when they started taking their dogs to the vet and getting it it's "necessary annual treatments" they dogs were always going back and never lived as long as previous pets.

it its terrible that vets and pet shops advocate giving dogs dry food all the time, it's not good for them, they should be eating raw meat and some veggies/grains thrown in

my dog is 4 years old and have never been to the vet, she's fine, all they do is give it drugs that aren't necessary, she eats good quality raw meat and i have never had a problem. i know some people who recently have gotten a dog and they are in and out of the vet with vaccines and treatments, feeding them dry food morning and night, that's not good! these are dogs we are talking about they have a strong body and immune system, they don't need to be babied like that, it does them no good

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.