Spruik Yes I cant imagine my old cat would have let me anywhere...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Spruik

Yes I cant imagine my old cat would have let me anywhere near her teeth. I use to have to put a towel around her just to put some flea and tick lotion on her back, god what a noise. The noise she would make was enough to put you off.
    Then there was the circus of giving her some worm medication. That cat would eat meat with a little worm tablet hidden in it.
    She would finish the meat and miraculously she would spit the pill out. Again it was another battle with the towel and trying to force her mouth open and push it down her neck. I got smart after about 5 years and used a thin piece of flexible hose to blow it down her throat so she could not spit it out.

Cats Im afraid do not take so kindly to being poked and proded, they often deal out a deft rip of your flesh.
    I do like cats though, they are their own masters and will let you know if you get it wrong.
    I like dogs a lot too though.

Yes the expense of pets now is just prohibitive and you really need to take out health insurance for the animals now. You get fined now for ignoring any illness in your pet.

This is what we have come to, vets are pricing themselves out of job.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.