VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

savvy business, page-2

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    One thing i am sure about is that the next set of acquisitions will bring bit more dilution and the sophisticados wont notice any dent in their profile and the pre doca holders will be left to watch their holding diluted like a baby meal....

Not sure whats the big deal with keeping the name of the "major WA resources company" a secret. Would be good to see if they are beating around the bush or if there is something credible in the pipeline.

The investor preso says the previous management spent 25m in developing ATEN and yet the FEED Study detailed work is to commence in early FY18. Wouldnt the previous guys have done this with Jundee installation?

Anyho good set of announcements in my view but its sad to see medium (very long.....) term goal hasnt yielded any monetary return for me! As Mudrock mention in other thread Wescone sounds interesting to me as well; assuming 300$ per day rental for 200 lights * 365 days is approx 21.9m so part of that mean will generate some positive cashflow in long term. No idea about the crusher thing? Does anyone know what it is likely to bring?

I guess its a signoff to yet another year with ERJ/VPR. Hope 2018 returns some of my money back....
    Last edited by meetjoeblack: 18/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $5 2.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 31307448 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 81595934 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.