Say cheese please........Mick’s mom wanted to find her...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Say cheese please........

Mick’s mom wanted to find her unemployed adult son a job; the police station was the first location to try. She met Sergeant O’Rourke at the front desk and said, "I want my son to become a policeman, but you have to know that he is an idiot". Sergeant O’Rourke looked at Mick and said, "I, don't know, he doesn't seem that dumb to me." The mother turned to her son and instructed him. "Sweetie, go look for mommy outside". Mick went outside and returned in five minutes saying, "Mom, there's no mom outside". Sergeant O’Rourke laughed and said, "Ha! I see what you mean. What an idiot! He could have just looked out through the window!"
    ====================================
    Mary O'Malley crashed her car. She exclaimed to the police officer that the man she hit was texting and drinking beer at the time of the collision. Officer Sullivan replied that the gentleman was entitled to do whatever he wanted while in his own garden!
    Paddy asked his boss, “Can I have a few days off seeing as it's so close to Christmas?” He replied, “It's May.” "Right.” Paddy said, “May I have a few days off seeing as it's so close to Christmas?”
    The badgering lawyer turned to the man on the witness stand and said, “Now Paddy, I’m sure that you are an intelligent and honest man...” “Thank you.” Paddy interrupted the lawyer. “I’d return the compliment, but I’m under oath.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.