SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Yes I agree.The downward drift in the share price and the...

1. 63 Posts.
    Yes I agree.
    The downward drift in the share price and the absence of on-market orders was predictable once Ron Lunt announced that he was off-loading IMO.
    And the pain may just continue as the double-bottom support at 7.7 cents was breached today so we could well see some stop loss orders being filled tomorrow.
    That said, the stock is now (technically) in that that over-sold area looking for support that I believe will be found before the current buying depth is exhausted (LOL).
    Is it 5 cents? That would complete the full circle wouldn’t it?
    If sentiment persists or if a profit downgrade is issued then it will be 5 cents or less with a bullet.
    IMO there are plenty of traders (more volatility) and investors poised to take a plunge on Senetas at the first sign of something (anything) positive and that includes confirmation that the breakeven target has been met and that the FY profit outlook has not changed.
    The fortunes of this company certainly do rest with management’s ability to deliver on its promises and attract institutional investment to soak up that day trading volatility.

Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $698 53.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 874882 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 365634 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.