WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Barradevil, I find the information provided on that single...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Barradevil,

I find the information provided on that single page alone to be quite extraordinary, and certainly intrigues me where a.) There is no indication of GlaxoSmithKline b.) The indirect and first time reference to Pfizer, and c.) The indirect and first time reference to P&G Oral Healthcare.

I suspect the EPO grant of our Dermaportation patent may be the trigger for material news, and if these suspicions turn out to be correct then 2012 could still be the "exciting" year for all concerned.

Hi Ripplestick and maglincer,

The UK FMCG Company appears to be negotiating an exclusive development agreement w/ OBJ for the Dermaportation technology. Both Dermaportation and UK FMCG have been omitted from the R&D table you refer to, however may be referenced on that table under, "eSkin - Partner Discussions"

15/08/2012 - S/holder Update
    COSMETIC AND SKIN CARE
    The Company’s eM-patch, FIM and eSkin systems are currently attracting interest from a number of US and European cosmetic and skin care companies. Current US-based
    programs with a number of prestige cosmetic brands were expanded this month with the completion of pre-clinical studies showing commercially important levels of enhanced
    delivery of a multi-million dollar peptidebased cosmetic agent in partner-funded programs. OBJ is now in discussions with a large European-based international partner involved in prestige skin care. OBJ is working through the various options in the establishment of exclusive development relationships within the industry.

Was the UK FMCG company behind the Azopharma studies? It was referenced as a Global FMCG or Major International company during the Azopharma testing phase?

Hi maglincer,

With what I've come to understand about OBJ's technology offerings, and the broad range of applications that may provide significant value across a variety of industry sectors, I would truly be surprised to learn of any partner abandoning the opportunities available to them.

On the topic of patent expiration alone, over $60 billion dollars worth of patents for blockbuster drugs came off protection in 2012, but I speculate the P&G/Teva joint venture may already have this opportunity covered

"...while this offers our products and patents a new way of approaching problems, the relative performance gains provided by OBJ’s technologies can outstrip anything available through formulation chemistry alone."

I struggle to see how this window of opportunity can remain open much longer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.