MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Unx to mns the plot is movie material!! Rolling with the punches...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Unx to mns the plot is movie material!!

Rolling with the punches let's not forget x board member Stephen Hunts abilities and leanings, I think would have taken us down the Chinese roadshow, we learned from that and adjusted our direction and dropped some weight. We identified and concentrated on what the new sector desired, we are able to provide confirmation to the entire sector imho.along with end user Talor made specifications.

The current market cap leader I believe is a puffer fish with no real interested parties,I believe we have learned and avoided many mistakes and lessons by applying our own unique model and ideas to an old and interested sector awaiting a bonefide leader capable of distrupting current practices through innovation and environmental benefits equaling savings all around!

No matter who the offtake is with I believe it will be western as this is the direction I feel the board will take and it will be in the best interests of shareholders. This is the time for energy storage and usage to shine.

All should Be glad to have had the luxury of early identification regardless of which company you hold or model you prefer.

The environmentally friendly ones are even more loyal to the overall movement of preservation of life for all of us, and all of earths amazing inhabitants!!

Happy Australia Day to all and gltalth, and fantastic job to the board!!

Bring back the gimps charts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.