Say No No to Dumbo Albo, page-7

1. 57,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310

Our hopeful futurePM, Albo walked into a bank to cash a cheque

When he’s calledover to the teller, he says, "Good morning, could you please cash thischeque for me?"

The teller replied,"It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Albo said,"Truthfully, I didn’t bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was anyneed to. I’m the leader of the Labor Party of Australia."

The teller said,"Yes sir, I know who you are... but with all the regulations andmonitoring of the banks because of impostors, forgers, and requirements of thelegislation etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Albo said, “Justask anyone here at the bank who I am and they’ll tell you. Everybody knows whoI am."

The teller said,"I’m sorry, Mr Albanese, but these are the bank rules and I must followthem"

Getting a bitagitated, Albo snapped, “C'mon woman, I’m urging you, please, to cash thischeque.."

The teller said,"Look Mr Albanese, here is an example of what we can do. One day, TigerWoods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods, he pulled outhis putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shotwe knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque.

"Another time,Patrick Rafter came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made afabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashedhis cheque. So, Mr Albanese, what can you do to prove that it is you, and onlyyou?"

Albo stands therethinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a totalblank... there’s nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a singlething. I have absolutely no idea what to do... and I don't have a clue."

With a big smile, the teller said, "Will that be large or smallnotes, Mr Albanese?

Email sent using Optus Webmail

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.