Of course people in different cultures hold progressive...

1. 18,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Of course people in different cultures hold progressive values....generally though who are the most progressive though?

I judge everybody, I have no problem in making informed judgements...only a fool doesnt judge imo

We can easily make judgements on generally who are the most progressive , here are some maps to help you

From this I would say we are extremely progressive...

The point is we look after minority groups, we have good social security, we look after women well comparatively

When I look at all these things I then start to wonder how much of the issue is that we have failed to do what is required to fix the issues...a 3rd chamber of parliament isnt the fix imo... the fix is making hard decisions as i said above, removing children from dangerous situations, banning alcohol in dyscfunctional communites, welfare cards in dysfinctinal communities, dieticians in dysfunctional communties and closing of dysfuntctional communities from people of any back grounds who live in places that meet the above regardless of their background
    Rather we just do symbolic gestures, the hate between the groups increases and the outcomes dont improve

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Map showing where child marriage (under 18) is most widespread

Most racist countries

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.