XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

Say Something Nice - Friday, page-2

1. 9,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4954
    HmHummmf.  Jako posts a great cranker for the Friday's posts.  And what does everybody else do? Ignores it.

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 9.27.23 pm.png

Today in Australia.
    XJO up +0.45%

Today's bounce off dual support is the first bullish candle we've seen for a couple of weeks.

This looks like the bounce I've been wanting for the past week.

(I'm often early with my optimism.)  

We should see more upside from here.

Indicators have turned up from oversold levels - that's a good sign.

This suggests we've got a counter trend rally starting - but it may not lost for too long.

The best performers today were the Resources Sectors: Energy +2.33% and Materials +1.5%

That's a strong move by Energy back up through the 50-Day MA.  Indicators have turned up, so more upside seems likely.  Just don't expect it to turn into another big upside trend like we've seen recently.

The chart for XMJ has a similar profile to XEJ so we can expect more upside.  Again - the don't expect more than a counter trend rally.

My "Smart Money Index" continues to show nibbles from that group.  They are expert in buying at the turn, and selling at the turn.  So more upside seems likely, in the short term.

If you're a trader - you'll make money.  Others will see this as an opportunity to remain defensive.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.