XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Hi: Just thinking aloud. The day traders such as myself can post...

1. 10,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2086
    Hi: Just thinking aloud. The day traders such as myself can post on another thread if that is better for everyone else. As we have discussed before, I personally only started posting on the XJO thread because that's what admin told me to do after I asked them for a futures thread. I always found and still find it strange that their isn't one, seeing as there is a thread for most other financial products including 'pet's. It was never my intention to disrupt the thread, I was just looking for other futures traders, a few of which came out of the closet, err, woodwork. I suspended myself once because I had come to the conclusion that I was alone...and was tired of some of the flack and digs etc., but I came back as I don't like giving up, but am happy to post on a more appropriate thread. As SPI and XJO are very much related, I guess that's why they suggested it in the first place. I post as it helps me to have a bit of discipline in the morning. It forces me to look at things that I may otherwise not do, but I am happy to back it all off, and maybe just post in the morning if that helps. Just let me know. I'm just waiting for my 26 gap to fill, then I promise not to do anymore poofs again... huh ?
    Last edited by 5speed: 01/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.