XJO 0.10% 8,214.5 s&p/asx 200

Hi Hoots. Not sure if you were supportive or non-supportive in...

1. 10,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2086
    Hi Hoots. Not sure if you were supportive or non-supportive in your post, but it was funny. I think it should have said 'Poof, and 5speed has gone'. I have answered every question posed to me, have been patient answering the newbie questions, have shared decades of knowledge, have not asked for anything in return, have not asked for people's emails so I can try to sell anything to them, and most of the time I just get poofed, so I am poofing myself. I have appreciated your banter and humour, for which I thank you. My old boss told me a long time ago - If you are always talking, you can only tell other people what you know, but if you listen, you might learn something that somebody else knows. I don't think that is the case on this thread. I am sorry to have bored everybody. Like Martis, I am... err, over it. cheers mate. So, it is goodnight from me, and good night from him. You can catch me on the Music thread, as that is where all the futures traders hang out, oh, and the pet thread too, as I taught my cat to trade the gaps. He at least appreciated it. cheers
    Last edited by 5speed: 02/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.