SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

...this will be my last post on this stupid topic because i too...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

...this will be my last post on this stupid topic because i too feel stupid holding a large parcel with these huge sellers lining up....

..here is my main points....make of them what you will and i dont care one iota whether u agree with me or not this is my opinion...

1) Mwood and co are astute operators who know what value is and i follow the money trail...If your timing is right you have always made money on this management...but its timing...

2) SBL at todays prices is capitalised at roughly 40 million....not a tiny market cap by any means...This is why MWodds and Co have unanimously accepted the offer....

3) it is very disappointing i am sure for LT holders but that life...these stocks are a gamble andWE all lose money in these types of stocks...As a trader to state the obvious its a matter of making more than you lose LOL...

4) I will accept the offer on my stock but i am sure personally that all this negative barage by many disgruntled posters here on HC since the takeover ann has done nothing to place SBL in a positive light and i am not going to join you in your action(MY OPINION OK)..

5) Defaming and verbally abusing directors of companies because they havent always made u money is chidish and extremely uncalled for...To the digruntled holders of SBL who may have followed MWoods other stocks...Dud you abuse MWoods when AVB ran from 2 cents to 20 cents...i sure didnt...Get a life and grow up...

....RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.