SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

MW and co are mining entreprenaurs, dealers...not...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    MW and co are mining entreprenaurs, dealers...not operators...

Good for trading....but not for investing IMO....I have traded SBL but also recently invested in superfund for current holding.

Decisions and expectations for trading very different view to those for investment decisions.. you cannot as a trader RB expect someone who has made an investment decision to have the same views as you...

My research questioned how SBL Board dealings/ transparency....hence yes hence believe many shareholders as investors have a right to be concerned/not happy with current Board on that basis.

I certainly don't criticise them for whether or not they have made me money but rather whether I feel that shareholders have been dutifully served by the current board...

RB you continue to interpret things on how others react through your own lens which is just completly wrong as I have spoken to many disgruntled shareholders and you couldn't be further off the mark as to the reasons for their displeasure for the current board.

You seem to have a tactic of just dominanting a thread with constant bombardment of inconsistent posts either ramping, downramping or criticising others...

Well it has worked as I can't be bothered responding to you so good luck with whatever you do as personally couldn't care less about what you have to say on this thread anymore or about me as over it.

All the best....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.