PLL 2.86% 17.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Sayona Quebec : chemical plant must be JOInTLy agreed upon, page-127

1. 10,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3627
    @Vodski ...
    unfortunately this is where all congeniality ends ... some visitors just have to continue to bait

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4832/4832783-d1e9ad324c32be1d35274b6a1cb30569.jpg

and its picture ... and I would think most people have read the poster on our partner's HC forum ...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4832/4832801-599091245dd3ac299e068e190272594f.jpg

Now I have to ask ... What though "bubble" did y'all think this was meant to convey. I contend it was along the lines of "look here is Li2CO3 produced from the refinery ... right up until the day it went bankrupt" ... the "implication" being it was not long ago.

Because the connection to WHEN was is MISSING I added context with my post noting that "QLP has changed hands often. A simplified story" .. and the link

So the elements I highlighted
    1. When bankruptcy first occured (and not the more recent bankruptcy that led to SYQ's acquisition)
    2. The changing of hands along the way
    3. The struggles getting the concentrator working optimally

I think most can read just fine and would not have been confused by the post.

Furthermore, I'm not saying anything about the state of the refinery or what it may cost ... Patrick Brindle is and I for me I certainly would take his informed take over that of a HC poster anyday.

"you know in a recent press release from Sayona providing a market update they noted that the carbonate plant at NAL is 50 % constructed. I would say that from our perspective if you look at other conversion plants that have been built in recent years you know what's actually in the plant at La Corne probably only represents about 50% of the equipment and the capital needed for a fully functional carbonate plant so we're not doing any work in the carbonate plant today. There are major elements missing uh you know between the acid roast and cooler, a mill, storage of beta spodumene I mean calcined material substantial upgrades to crystallization impurity removal filtration packaging etc. There's probably a few hundred million dollars that would need to be spent there to put the carbonate plant into service."

Maybe read it closer - I've highlighted the bit ... this is what I mean by decade old technology and process. But of course everyone can and does have their say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $131.2K 751.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 369236 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 61977 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.