PLL 2.86% 17.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Sayona Quebec : chemical plant must be JOInTLy agreed upon, page-95

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    Thank you for your civil and informed responses btw. There always seems to be a unnecessary level of hostility from some others here.

To be honest the sooner full clarity is provided by both companies the sooner the SP will launch imo as I feel both have got something pretty special going on here working together. Piedmont has a lot of other projects. People are for some reason fixated on this OTA.

My simple point regarding the offtake ending when the chemical plant becomes operational is that this was always the plan and arrangement.

To Jacko and others:

It's not some new concept that's just been sprung on Keith and therefore is somehow disadvantaging Piedmont. KP and BL agreed to this with IQ and NAL has always been intended to produce downstream chemicals. The SC6 OTA (which this thread is about I believe?) is imo a way to generate revenue initially for Sayona Quebec (the joint venture) and Piedmont until the chemical plant is operational.

I don't see why that concept seems to strange to some here. It's the deal they agreed to when Piedmont stumped up some cash to go into a joint venture with Sayona. It IS the contract that they negotiated. Keith can't just then say well we need to be somehow compensated because the plan is being enacted as we agreed from the start because some PLL shareholders want a ludicrous level of exploitation from the JV to benefit their share holdings at Sayona's expense lol. Seriously think about it. Yet people here call the Sayona forum the cesspool and are hostile to anything positive about Sayona. All quite strange to me.

The presentation today confirmed 100% of SC6 will be used for chemical refining and it will be happening as fast as possible. Watch the presentation people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $139.6K 800.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135513 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 5871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.