SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Sayona Radio Canada, page-7

1. 15,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1441
    I have had my IVX excitement for the month and today have bought some more SYA because this article is precisely what we are about. Sure I get a bit miffed at the languishing sp, but which companies out there aren't? Most of them are bitchin' but you know what, there is a reason for that. None of them are BHP's yet, none of them produce any money yet so mood and sentiment is the key. I bought a few hundred thousand more some at 5.7c, sone at 5.9c, again, most with free coin thanks to IVX. I see it as a more secure thing to be honest. Can't be too greedy either.

This article above perfectly articulates what is going down and the future growth prospects we have. Bring out the DFS, bring out the money, and bring out the off-takes. Off takes are an absolute given I believe. We have a great future and this is what drives me to increase my stake here as it has a wonderful business proposition ahead of it.

As far as that twelve cent sp we had this year, that will be a thing of the past over the next 12 months so that is what drives me in this investment. Sure I have others with their own subtle nuances but I sure as hell like this one a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.