SOC 1.00% 9.9¢ soco corporation ltd

Yes, to all arguing, read the historical asx documents that SOC...

1. 705 Posts.
    Yes, to all arguing, read the historical asx documents that SOC has been posting, they are "potentially" sitting on a world class gold deposit. The likes of Cadia come to mind since its in the same area.

The 3DIP helped us & the company determine this conceptual target.

Drilling will attempt to confirm it, people getting in now have done their homework. Im not here to convince anyone, I'm hear to hold my early 20c shares & wait to see what happens.

Any shares purchased @ 20c is really cheap IMO. Don't take my word fo it have a read, interesting stuff, I've posted a few links to videos with the CEO talking about it all as well.

The coolest part is its a relatively new type of gold find, IRGS, I've been talking to my GEO mate and he has explained it as a type of Porphery. I think if SOC had of just said Porphery this would be higher already but none the less being on board is eggggciting :D

Waiting for hopefully more good news today.

Oh 1 comment regarding 10, Castor was 500m at depth because it wasn't drilled from surface. People who aren't interested in the stock won't read the reports & hence taking our word for any of whats going on is pointless.

Von & other valid supporters simply don't want people to be skittish from comments from others who have not been following the stock and post comments that may mislead them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.9¢ $495 4.999K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1566 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50386 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.