TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Says it all..., page-4

1. 1,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1330
    Hey TheWiggles.
    I read that article and before the paragraph you posted it said the following.
    "Triangle has had a long run of recent bad luck"
    "In late 2020 BP announced it was closing the Kwinana refinery Triangle had been trucking its CH oil to, but NEGLECTED to inform the company first.
    The company then pulled its updated reserves statement. BP transitioned to an oil storage facility, where Triangle could store crude before sending it overseas. Several months of storage was actually a recent boon as the oil price rose & the company trousers an additional $1 million.
    However, an offtake deal signed with BP Singapore later fell over, giving the company no where to send its oil."

Then the article goes on to talk about the micro modular refinery & the recent Pilot spat. It has this to say about Pilot.
    "Energy News understands it informed the company the SAME DAY it told the market, there was NO PRIOR discussion,"
    The closure of the BP refinery for Triangle was like having your legs chopped off, the effect it has had on other business, employees & community I believe has not been fully recognised & understood. I am sensitive to this national debacle as I also have been effected, having an office located in Kwinana.
    Triangle has opportunity and at a very opportune time in history to get up and moving and I believe that is what will be presented by management when they consolidate. TEG have the prospects and planned projects, they now must navigate & negotiate the loose ends, which I believe are all solvable.
    Looking forward to more news as I believe there is much more to come,
    As always my opinion.
    Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $22.78K 1.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3013935 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3537073 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.