TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Says it all..., page-5

1. 1,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1342
    Hey TheWiggles.
    I read that article and this what is stated before the paragraph you posted.
    "Triangle has had a long run of recent bad luck"
    "In late 2020 BP announced it was closing the Kwinana refinery Triangle had been trucking its CH oil to, but NEGLECTED to inform the company first. The company then pulled its updated reserves statement. BP transitioned to an oil storage facility where Triangle could store crude before sending it overseas. Several months of storage was actually a recent boon as the oil price rose & the company trousered an additional $1 million.
    However an offtake deal signed with BP Singapore later fell over, giving the company no where to send its oil."

Then the article goes onto to talk about the micro modular refinery proposal and the Pilot spat. This is what they had to say about Pilot's announcement.
    "Energy News understands it informed the company the SAME DAY it told the market, there was no prior discussion."
    The BP closure to Triangle would be like having your legs broken, but only broken theywill heal.

Triangle have excellent prospects & projects and need to navigate & negotiate all the loose ends, nothing that can't be solved imo.They have an opportunity to right the ship at a very opportune time in oil & Gas history, im sure once management consolidate this will be the directive presented.
    Obviously more news to come and I'm thinking much more.
    As always just my opinion.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $17.82K 936.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2771671 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.