GNL great gold mines nl

becoming substantial shareholder ann 2 Months late with the...

1. 31,084 Posts.
    becoming substantial shareholder ann 2 Months late with the substantial shareholder notice lol

RAB Special siutiations LP
    6/12/04 purchased ? wtf

19.5M ordinary shares with a 9.47% voting interest (interesting they have taken a substantial stake) but not much since.

Ronan Daily Director General Partner in RAB i assume

Oh ok they purchased 10M shares in the placement in december (thats where the increased stake comes from)

Its decent news i guess as long as they dont sell straight away.

On a different note someone is however flooding th market with sell orders (seems to be comsec and etrade so smaller retail types i assume lots of smaller 100k orders) in the depth they have no chance for a few weeks at 13c

That said the 10c buy 13c strategy then repeat over a few months should work - GNL is becoming rangebound aftre all and i dotn see it breaking out.

Buying some myself at 10c and 10.5c and selling at 12c and 13c levels and repeat - quite profitable while GNL say nothing, do nothing and hear nothing lol

Wheres the TSX listing, wheres the drilling updates (PR ?) wheres the roadmap for 2005 of their you beut program where is the supporting buying by gutnick and co to keep the shareprice at 12.5c (sorry must be another stock)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.