BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

sb2000...nana and the other embarressed ones

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I love you guys.

You guys are like the ones that were not invited to a party so you go "its probably a cr@p party anyway"

Sorry guys....but if you missed what happened today....RAU had been sold down by 1 seller with a large holding. the seller exhausted his holdings. RAU is aware of such action but is not interest in this ones decision as the game plan never changed.

Dont worry Nana and SB....there is still a chance to say "I was wrong". Although...to do so may be beyond your capabilities and in contradiction of your alternate motives.

In this one person sell down.....RAU went from 18.5 to 10.5. Some other nervous holders got spooked and it got sold down to 10.5

Today...the dumping stopped. JK knows of it. We closed at 14.

You will see RAU flow back upto 18.5 and not slowly......with haste.

Keep in mind also....each day the market closes, we are closer to news. This news will cement RAU technically in terms of tonnage and grade. From there you can make your predictions based on cost per tonnage with whatever mining they plan to implement.

Good luck to all but the recent unfounded and well organised sell down needs to be addressed. Those today that were emailed are now versed and accredited to make better decisions. The tiny bounce today reflects a tiny change in sentiment.

When RAU is 25-30 cents, I will argue again with you down rampers on value. However, as of today, you simply have taken the cake for uneducated but well organised downramping.

Well done and hears hoping you bought those shares from the holders you so well spooked.

however, people will remember you tactics from the last few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.