SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Agreed. There is nothing wrong with this company. $23 million...

1. 735 Posts.
    Agreed. There is nothing wrong with this company. $23 million market cap when its making $8.4 million profits with the potential to be at $15 million when one offs are stripped out. Just watch, simply buying back existing stores and adding them to the company owned network will increase profits but I have a feeling they have much bigger plans such as the acquisition of another brand. Speculation only on my part.

The problem is that the directors of this company are crap. I have talked to them ages ago and they are very nice and provided some good information. But the problem is they are just not fighting for this company. This company needs more releases explaining in detail what is going on so that people cannot speculate. Plus it also needs more marketing to investors.

Cant speak for the new Chinese guy as I have not talked to him but he doesn't seem to be doing much either.

I am personally a better candidate for director as I own shares and have a bigger knowledge of Chinese culture (well apart from the new guy, surely he knows more than me )

Either way these negatives do not distract from the point that the company is grossly undervalued and in time will be valued higher. Especially after we see higher earnings from growth/acquisitions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.