SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

SBB & Chinese Listed Companies on ASX, page-15

1. 3,790 Posts.
    The SBB share price increased by 22% thats a great effort.......
    So why no posters...?
    Admit..that the share price still can increase easily another 22%.....for starters..

As I have said the share price can move violently because there are only around 200million share that can be traded......remember when those biggish sells were put firstly at 4.6cents then later at the 5.3cents....they suddenly disapeared.....maybe because a shareholder has loaded up over that 3weeks period of time..

Because the CEO will be hanging around the whole week and interacting with shareholders in three states..it makes me think some good news is coming...

Dont recon that the CEO would hang around if he was going to give bad news...any CEO would take the next plane out if the news he was delivering was not Good.
    Therefore I recon he will give good news..

I remember that $10million excess between the Accounts Recievables less the Accounts Payables...and I suggest that the sales numbers should be good...
    Payin off all debt is also good news....the Kicker for me is that the Cash Flow is still strong with $1million in nett cash coming into the business every month...

Oz retailors usually have significant debt and slow increases in Nett Cash Flow.....and a tiny market compared to SBB.....Just one city in China has the total possible customers that the OZ retailers have in total..
    So which OZ retailing company has the potential to grow like SBB has..
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.